The goal of the Agency for sustainable Mediterranean cities and territories is to help meet the challenge of urban and territorial development through democratic governance in the Mediterranean.
The main objective of the Agency is to establish a mechanism for the exchange of experience, expertise, cooperation and training, to enable promotion integrated and exemplary initiatives of urban and territorial development in the countries of the Union for the Mediterranean. It is a response to strong demand of cooperation from Mediterranean countries in the areas of processes, tools and methods, for the implementation of effective urban and territorial planning against a backdrop of regionalisation and decentralisation. The Agency was set up on 3 February 2012 in Marseilles.
The thematic competences brought by AViTeM in CoWorkMED project are the following:
– capacity to manage an Interreg MED project as lead partner, as AViTeM previsouly participated to about 20 MED projects;
– capacity to provide methodological guidance and steering to project's activities implementation; implement territorial diagnosis and sectoral governance analysis in the innovation and urban & territorial fields; as already implemented in various previous MED projects (ELIHMED, REPUBLIC MED);
– capacity in capitalization and communication activities as already implemented in various previous MED projects like ELIHMED, Creative MED or COM&CAP MARINAMED;
– capacity to address recommendations to both policy makers and civil society (training).
- CoWorkMED – Social Innovation Research On Coworking Clusters (Lead partner; Partner project budget: 130,760.00 € )
- odeon – Open Data for European Open iNnovation (Project partner; Partner project budget: 226,400.40 € )
Main role in the project CoworkMED:
Administrative and financial management/ Steering committee meetings/ Project's in itinere evaluation/ Massive Open Online Courses/ Media Strategy/ Communication strategy/ Coordination with Horizontal projects/ Analysis of territorial benefits due to coworking processes/ Guidelines for transnational coworking cluster activation/ Submission of the project
Main role in the project odeon:
Coordination of Transferring Phase/ Transferring activities to strengthen the impact of ODEON project
Nature: Sectoral agency
Thematic Areas: INNOVATION MIXES / NEW BUSSINES MODEL / OPEN NETWORKED PEOPLE / SHARED VALUES
Search keywords: # Odeon # france # project partners # coworkmed # leda parners #lead applicants